Sign In | Join Free | My frbiz.com
frbiz.com
Products
Search by Category
Home > Packaging & Paper > Shrink Film >

Wine Gift Box And Bag

wine gift box and bag

17,661 Results
All Verified wine gift box and bag suppliers & wine gift box and bag manufacturers have passed our Business License Check, they can provide quality wine gift box and bag products.
Brand Name: HYF Certification: ISO, SGS, etc.
Model Number: HYF Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 KGS
Delivery Time: 10-20 work days Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, PayPal
Hubei HYF Packaging Co., Ltd. [Hubei,China]
Verified Supplier
Brand Name: Customized Certification: SGS,FSC,CE,ISO90001, WCA
Model Number: Customized Minimum Order Quantity: 300 pcs
Delivery Time: 5-20 Work Days Payment Terms: L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Oneway Printing Co., Ltd. [Guangdong,China]
Verified Supplier
Brand Name: MEIYA Certification: SGS/ISO9001/ISO14001
Model Number: Gift Packaging Boxes Minimum Order Quantity: 100pcs
Delivery Time: 15 working days after received your payment Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, Paypal, L/C,
Shenzhen Meiya Display CO.,Ltd [Guangdong,China]
Verified Supplier
Brand Name: JingYi Certification: SGS
Model Number: LW6 Minimum Order Quantity: 1000pcs
Delivery Time: 7 days after payment Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union
Guangzhou Baiyun Area Zhen Jing Yi Gift-Box Manufacturer [China]
Verified Supplier
Brand Name: HUIHUA Certification: ISO9001, QS, SGS , FDA
Model Number: Custom Minimum Order Quantity: 5000 PCS
Delivery Time: 1-2 weeks after order is confirmed and receipt of deposit Payment Terms: T/T , L/C, Western Union
Guangzhou Huihua Packaging Products Co,.LTD [Guangdong,China]
Verified Supplier
Brand Name: NSWPRINTING Certification: ISO 9001:2008, SGS, FSC
Model Number: Paper gift box 009 Minimum Order Quantity: 2000 pcs
Delivery Time: 10-20 business days after received clear payment Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union or others
New Siwei Printing and Packaging CO., Ltd [Guangdong,China]
Verified Supplier
Brand Name: HYF Certification: ISO, SGS, etc.
Model Number: HYF Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 KGS
Delivery Time: 10-20 work days Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, PayPal
Hubei HYF Packaging Co., Ltd. [Hubei,China]
Verified Supplier
Brand Name: Customized Certification: SGS,FSC,CE,ISO90001, WCA
Model Number: Customized Minimum Order Quantity: 300 pcs
Delivery Time: 5-20 Work Days Payment Terms: L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Oneway Printing Co., Ltd. [Guangdong,China]
Verified Supplier
Brand Name: JingYi Certification: SGS
Model Number: WWB8 Minimum Order Quantity: 1000pcs
Delivery Time: 7 days after payment Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union
Guangzhou Baiyun Area Zhen Jing Yi Gift-Box Manufacturer [China]
Verified Supplier
Brand Name: JD Certification: ISO9001
Model Number: JD-K02 Minimum Order Quantity: 1000
Delivery Time: 21 working days Payment Terms: TT, Paypal, Western Union
Zhuhai Jindian Packing Co.,Ltd [Guangdong,China]
Active Member
Brand Name: FULLSUN Certification: SGS,FSC
Model Number: FS80913 Minimum Order Quantity: 1000
Delivery Time: 15-25 work days Place of Origin: CHINA
Fullsun International Enterprise Co.,Ltd [Guangdong,China]
Active Member
Brand Name: wanxing Model Number: 500,1000,5000,20000,200000
Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 Delivery Time: MOQ delivery period is about 15 days, big quantity, according to production needs proper adjustment, the two sides to discuss.
Payment Terms: Pay 40% deposit before production,Pay the remaining 60% payment before delivery Place of Origin: Guangdong Guangzhou
Guangzhou wanxing paper packaging Co., Ltd. [Guangdong]
Active Member
Brand Name: IPSS Certification: ISO9001:2008 ISO14000:2004 Disney
Model Number: IPSS-WB-003 Minimum Order Quantity: 1000Piece/pieces
Delivery Time: Depends on the order quantity. Payment Terms: Bank Transfer,Bank transfer check,T/T
Dongguan Tengjun Color Printing CO.,Ltd [Guangdong,China]
Active Member
Brand Name: True Color Certification: SGS,EN71-3
Minimum Order Quantity: 3000pcs Payment Terms: T/T,L/C
Place of Origin: DongGuan China Packaging Details: according to your quantity
Dongguan Zhense Printing Factory [China]
Active Member
Brand Name: OEM & ODM Certification: ROSH, SGS, BV
Model Number: HJH003 Minimum Order Quantity: 500pcs
Delivery Time: 12-18 days working day Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal
Guangzhou Jiangheng Packaging Co.,Ltd [Guangdong,China]
Active Member
Brand Name: Honye Certification: HY0022
Model Number: ISO/SGS/RoHs/FSC Minimum Order Quantity: 500pcs
Delivery Time: Within 12 days after received deposit Payment Terms: T/T;L/C;WU
Shenzhen Hongye Paper Product Co.,Ltd [Guangdong,China]
Active Member
Brand Name: JD Certification: ISO9001
Model Number: JD-I04 Minimum Order Quantity: 1000
Delivery Time: 15 working days Payment Terms: TT, Paypal, Western Union
Zhuhai Jindian Packing Co.,Ltd [Guangdong,China]
Active Member
Brand Name: FULLSUN Certification: SGS,FSC
Model Number: FS80908 Minimum Order Quantity: 1000
Delivery Time: 20~25 Days Place of Origin: CHINA
Fullsun International Enterprise Co.,Ltd [Guangdong,China]
Active Member
Brand Name: wanxing Model Number: 500,1000,5000,20000,200000
Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 Delivery Time: MOQ delivery period is about 15 days, big quantity, according to production needs proper adjustment, the two sides to discuss.
Payment Terms: Pay 40% deposit before production,Pay the remaining 60% payment before delivery Place of Origin: Guangdong Guangzhou
Guangzhou wanxing paper packaging Co., Ltd. [Guangdong]
Active Member
Brand Name: True Color Certification: SGS,EN71-3
Minimum Order Quantity: 3000pcs Payment Terms: T/T,L/C
Place of Origin: DongGuan China Packaging Details: according to your quantity
Dongguan Zhense Printing Factory [China]
Active Member
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT >
Go To Page GO
Inquiry Cart 0
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    Refine Search

    Business Type

    Region