Sign In | Join Free | My frbiz.com
frbiz.com
Products
Search by Category
Home > Rubber & Plastics > Rubber Raw Materials > Neoprene >

Neoprene Beer Holder

neoprene beer holder

2,365 Results
All Verified neoprene beer holder suppliers & neoprene beer holder manufacturers have passed our Business License Check, they can provide quality neoprene beer holder products.
Brand Name: Boom King Certification: EN71
Minimum Order Quantity: 5000 Delivery Time: 30days after order confirmation
Payment Terms: 30%T/T in advance and balance after B/L copy Place of Origin: China
Zhejiang Boom King Industrial Co.,Limited [Zhejiang]
Active Member
Brand Name: OEM Model Number: FBH-0013
Minimum Order Quantity: 200PCS Delivery Time: 20--30 Days
Payment Terms: T/T (30% deposit, 70% before shipment) Place of Origin: China
Dongguan Favoring Sports Co., Ltd [China]
Active Member
Model Number: PK-BH Delivery Time: within 2 working days(depends on your quantity)
Sample Price: Depending on the market supply and demand Place of Origin: china
Category: Cabinets & Chests
Xiamen PEKE Co.,LTD. [Fujian,China]
Active Member
Brand Name: Customize Certification: SGS
Model Number: Customize Minimum Order Quantity: 1000
Delivery Time: 8-15days Payment Terms: 30% deposit, the remaining 70% see the Bill of Lading
Shenzhen King King Technology Co., Ltd. [Guangdong]
Active Member
Brand Name: Sino Faith Certification: SGS,CE
Model Number: SF0033 Minimum Order Quantity: 1000pcs
Delivery Time: depends on the quantity Payment Terms: T/T,L/C,Paypal,Western Union,MoneyGram
DongGuan Sino Faith Sports Goods Factory [Guangdong]
Active Member
Brand Name: Freeuni-promotional gift Certification: CE,SGS,Rohs
Model Number: Freeuni promotional gift-99 Minimum Order Quantity: 2000pcs
Delivery Time: 10days after sample confirmed and receive deposit Payment Terms: 30% Deposit,70% before shipment
Freeuni.Co.ltd [Shanghai]
Site Member
Model Number: PK-FH6B277 Delivery Time: within 2-3 working days(depends on your quantity)
Sample Price: None Specified Place of Origin: china
Category: Cabinets & Chests
PEKE Co., Ltd. [Fujian,China]
Active Member
Brand Name: 5mm Non Collapsible Stubby Can Cooler Certification: SGS, REACH
Model Number: Custom Can Cooler Sleeve Minimum Order Quantity: 1000pcs
Delivery Time: 10-12 work days Payment Terms: Western Union, T/T
Shenzhen Brightwell Sports Goods Co., Ltd. [Guangdong,China]
Active Member
Use: Wine Material: Neoprene
Type: Backpack Place of Origin: Guangdong
FOB Price: Get Latest Price Category: Styrene Butadiene Rubber
KAIYUAN INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD. [Anhui,Taiwan]
Active Member
Brand Name: Boom King Certification: EN71
Minimum Order Quantity: 5000 Delivery Time: 30days after order confirmation
Payment Terms: 30%T/T in advance and balance after B/L copy Place of Origin: China
Zhejiang Boom King Industrial Co.,Limited [Zhejiang]
Active Member
Brand Name: Customize Certification: SGS
Model Number: Customize Minimum Order Quantity: 1000
Delivery Time: 8-15days Payment Terms: 30% deposit, the remaining 70% see the Bill of Lading
Shenzhen King King Technology Co., Ltd. [Guangdong]
Active Member
Brand Name: Sino Faith Certification: SGS,CE
Model Number: SF0033 Minimum Order Quantity: 1000pcs
Delivery Time: depends on the quantity Payment Terms: T/T,L/C,Paypal,Western Union,MoneyGram
DongGuan Sino Faith Sports Goods Factory [Guangdong]
Active Member
Brand Name: 17oz Neoprene Drink Bottle Sleeve Certification: SGS
Model Number: Neoprene Drink Bottle Holder Minimum Order Quantity: 1000pcs
Delivery Time: 10-12 work days Payment Terms: Western Union, T/T
Shenzhen Brightwell Sports Goods Co., Ltd. [Guangdong,China]
Active Member
Brand Name: Custom Certification: Custom
Model Number: Custom Minimum Order Quantity: 1000
Delivery Time: 8-15days Payment Terms: 30% deposit, the remaining 70% see the Bill of Lading
Shenzhen King King Technology Co., Ltd. [Guangdong]
Active Member
Brand Name: 12oz Foldable Neoprene Can Koozie Certification: SGS
Model Number: Neoprene Can Koozie for Camping Minimum Order Quantity: 1000pcs
Delivery Time: 10-12 work days Payment Terms: Western Union, T/T
Shenzhen Brightwell Sports Goods Co., Ltd. [Guangdong,China]
Active Member
Brand Name: Custom Certification: Custom
Model Number: Custom Minimum Order Quantity: 1000
Delivery Time: 8-15days Payment Terms: 30% deposit, the remaining 70% see the Bill of Lading
Shenzhen King King Technology Co., Ltd. [Guangdong]
Active Member
Brand Name: Brightwell Certification: SGS, REACH
Model Number: BW-W002 Minimum Order Quantity: 1000pcs
Delivery Time: 15-20 days Payment Terms: Western Union, T/T
Shenzhen Brightwell Sports Goods Co., Ltd. [Guangdong,China]
Active Member
Brand Name: Custom Certification: Custom
Model Number: Custom Minimum Order Quantity: 1000
Delivery Time: 8-15days Payment Terms: 30% deposit, the remaining 70% see the Bill of Lading
Shenzhen King King Technology Co., Ltd. [Guangdong]
Active Member
Brand Name: Custom Certification: Custom
Model Number: Custom Minimum Order Quantity: 1000
Delivery Time: 8-15days Payment Terms: 30% deposit, the remaining 70% see the Bill of Lading
Shenzhen King King Technology Co., Ltd. [Guangdong]
Active Member
Brand Name: Custom Certification: Custom
Model Number: Custom Minimum Order Quantity: 1000
Delivery Time: 8-15days Payment Terms: 30% deposit, the remaining 70% see the Bill of Lading
Shenzhen King King Technology Co., Ltd. [Guangdong]
Active Member
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT >
Go To Page GO
Inquiry Cart 0
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    Refine Search

    Business Type

    Region

    Home| Products| Suppliers| Quality Suppliers| Site Map |About Us |Contact Us |Help |关于我们 |联系我们

    Copyright © 2009 - 2019 frbiz.com. All rights reserved.