black fabric, leisure design cutton pant
Range of Price:FOB US $ 7-9/ Piece accroding to Fabric and wash
According to the quantities, the packing details, the shipment, the
delivery time and the payments which customers choose.
1) MOQ for FOB by T/T:500 PCS/color/style
2) MOQ for FOB by L/C:2000 PCS/color/style
L/C:Irrevocable L/C at sight, for big quantity only
T/T:30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment
1000PCS:30 days after samples are confirmed,
1000-5000PCS:40 days after samples are confirmed,
5000-20000PCS:45-60 days after samples are confirmed,
Making paper pattern, cutting, sewing, testing & washing,
fininshing, inspection, packing, delivering
Please offer us the delivery port, so we can calculater the
shipping cost for you.
How to order:
Please contract to me.
We are a professional jeans supplier, We have our own brand and we
can also product according to your's request.Our advantage is in
time delivery, best after-sale service and offer the best products
at reasonable price as agreed between us.
1) Men's popular jeans pants cotton shorts
2) high quality, reliable and durable
3) reasonable price, quick delivery
4) OEM&ODM offered
If you are interested in our products, please send us messages,
we'll reply you within 12 hoursaccording to your latest
inquiries.But we will try our best to reply you as soon as
Please feel free to contact us if you want to know more details
about our products. We sincerelyhope to join hands with you and
together with you to create a better future.
The style,the price,and the time of shipment are negotiable.please
Welcome your consultation!!!
Why choose us:
1. We have our own designing team, own factory, own sampling
2. High class technique, top quality and reasonable price is our
3. Our main markets are high end markets, South Arican, Europe and
America etc, we are confident about our quality.
4. Your inquiry related to our products will be replied in 24
5. OEM/ODM, all your customized products can have our suggestion on
design and be put into production.
6. The same style but low price jeans are available
7. Exclusivly distributorship are offered for your unique design
and some current models
8. Protection of your sales area, design idea and all your private
9. Delievery by air or ship as your request.
10. We can do any kinds of fitting /washing/size according to
11. We possess professional fabric factory and wash factory to
support our production both for quality and lead time.
12. Measureable standards in line and final inspections to meet the
evolving requirements of our market, fully complying with our
13. We have more than 25 years experience for OEM/ODM orders and
international business for men's, women's & children's wear.
14. If you want to get more information about our products and
detailed, pls do feel free contact to us, we are pleased to supply
you with our professional service and superior quantity of products
at competive price.
15. You can also send your own design to us.With more than 25 years
successful OEM experience, we would like to make your own pants for
16. Give kind and warm service to each customer, consider
everything for customer, and try our best to achieve every
17. We always hope can coorperate with you sincerely, we will do
our best to give you the best