Sign In | Join Free | My frbiz.com
frbiz.com
Products
Search by Category
Home > Garage Door Openers >

Yazi bathroom accessories Hot cold shower set with body jet

Country/Region china
Company banyanfaucet company
Categories Thermostatic Shower Set
Telephone 86-750-6138066
ICP License Issued by the Chinese Ministry
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    • Product Details
    • Company Profile

    Yazi bathroom accessories Hot cold shower set with body jet

    • Hot cold shower set with body jet
    • Category:hot and cold shower set
    • Model:S578RL1
    • View:210
    Hot cold shower set with body jet S578RL1 offered 5 years quality guarantee,OEM and ODM is acceptable,stainless steel shower head,solid brass construction valve,hand shower and shower holder.
    Hotline: +86-13828089077
    Fax: +86-756-8995396
    Email: sales1@banyanfaucet.com
    0Share

    For more information, please leave your inquire.

    • Name:
    • E-mail:
    • Remark:
    • Detail

    Feature

    1.new design thermostatic shower set

    2.full rainshower

    3.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

    Description

    1.shower head:

    Stainless Steel cover (1 functions)

    Material :Stainless Steel 304

    Stainless Steel 304 shower arm

    Size:300*200mm (12 inch)

    2.valve:

    Single handle and three control valve

    Solid brass construction

    3 functions

    Separate panel

    Whole Size:400*100mm

    3.square body jet:

    ABS material

    Size:135*135*89.5mm

    4.accessories:

    Solid brass hand shower1 Function

    Solidbrass shower holder

    SUS 304 flexible hose

    5.available finish:

    chrome

    Payment terms

    T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

    Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

    Prev:Hot and cold shower set with hand shower Next:Exposed shower faucet set

    May be you'll like

    • Hot and cold shower set with hand shower
    • Hot and cold bath and shower faucet set
    • Hot and cold shower set S579RL1
    • Concealed brass hot and cold shower set
    Quality Yazi bathroom accessories Hot cold shower set with body jet for sale
    Send your message to this supplier
     
    From:
    To: banyanfaucet company
    Subject:
    Message:
    Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
     
    Inquiry Cart 0

    Home| Products| Suppliers| Quality Suppliers| Site Map |About Us |Contact Us |Help |关于我们 |联系我们

    Copyright © 2009 - 2019 frbiz.com. All rights reserved.