- CAS No.: 68603-42-9
- Other Names: Coconut Fatty Acid Diethanolamide
- MF: RCON(C2H2OH)2
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Usage: Detergent Raw Materials
- Brand Name: Flower's Song
- Model Number: 85
- Sample: Free
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||200kg (n.w.) per plastic drum.|
16 MT/FCL (20GP)
|Delivery Detail:||1-2 weeks after received your irrevocable L/C|
Coconut Fatty Acid Diethanolamide
INCI Name: Coconut Fatty Acid Diethanolamide
Structural formula: RCON(C2H2OH)2
CAS no: 68603-42-9
1. Perfect thickening, foaming and foam-stabilizing ability
2. Good emulsification and decontamination ability
3. Be compatible with other anionic surfactants and good
4. Excellent antistatic, antirust and anticorrosion performance.
5. High cost performance.
light yellow transparent liquid
Amide Content (%):
Free Fatty Acid (%):
Free Amine (%):
PH value (1% aqueous solution)
Coconut Fatty Acid Diethanolamide has good wetting, cleaning,
dispersing, resistance to hard water and antistatic performances.
Especially, it has perfect thickening, foaming, foam-stablizing and
derusting abilities. Compounded with other anionic surfactants,
such as LAS, the foaming ability will be obviously improved, and
foam is more affluent, stable and long standing.
Washing effect is also enhanced. Added in shampoo and hand cleaner,
it can not only stablize foam and thicken the liquid, but also will
reduce the irritation to skin. In addition, it will soften fibre
textile. Therefore it is especially suitable for washing animal's
fibre, such as hair and thread, etc.
widely use in liquid detergent, shampoo, dishware detergent, liquid
soap, fibre modifier, wool cleaner and metal rinser and so on.
Packing & storage
200kg (n.w.) per plastic drum.
Store in dry and cool place, keep away from sunshine and rain