Custom Drum Company
Ming Drum with abundant production experience and R&D capabilities has
engaged in the processing of drum accessories since 1990 and the
manufacturer and supplier of drums in 2000. After continuous
research and development and testing, Ming Drum successfully
utilized the high plasticity, strength, density, and lightweight
carbon fiber composite material in the production of drums. Having
overcome the weight factor in the structurally improved and
patented drums, the product uniqueness of MING DRUMS is
demonstrated. In 2007, the Ming Carbon Fiber Composite Drum
officially entered the market to provide a wide range of drums for
different genders and age groups to choose from. Our products
include: Carbon fiber composite Drum sets, snare drums, marching
drums, and boutique accessories.
- By the process of mechanical winding and molding, the solid and
tight drum shell is produced and combined with the high-density
fiber material feature to create high-density resonance and produce
the perfect sound.
- Resistant to heat and cold, the drum is not likely to be affected
by the weather, water content, etc., and the metal accessories are
less subject to rust and oxidation.
- Measuring 1.6m/m in thickness, the drum features high strength and
low weight properties, which reduces the burden on the back and
lightens the load for convenient carrying.
- The product is covered in selected hand-woven fiber cloth, which
creates a streamlined sense of modernity and superiority.
- The unique design and molding brings out the best in the fibers and
woven cloth and at the same time maximizes its functions.
- Ming Products, in addition to their lightweight, product strength,
and dazzling appearance, also emphasize on sound quality. A variety
of products intended for different genders and age groups are under
planning to allow users to indulge their drum beating pleasure.