Fantastic Commercial Kindergarten Outdoor Playsets Kids
Custom Made (Custom Lifetime Systems only)
- Our Custom Lifetime Systems offer you the most flexibility in the
- Each system is made to order and custom built to suit your family’s
needs and situation.
- Custom Lifetime Systems can be disassembled and moved as needed.
- Custom Lifetime Systems hold significant resale value.
- If you can dream it,Childhood can build it!
|Measurements||Customized to your site|
|Materials||A. Plastic parts:LLDPE|
B. Post:Aluminum Alloy
C. Metals:galvanized steel and powder coated
D. Deck,stair,bridge:galvanized steel,covered with anti skid rubber
E. Fasteners:Stainless steel AISI 304
A. Automatic laser cutting and robot welding technology applied to
steel parts production procedure.
B. Anti-UV,Anti-static,Anti-skid and Anti-crack.C. Security and Environmental friendly.Updated patented product by
using new energy.
|Installation||1 day (3 persons )|
|Packing||Cotton & Plastic film|
|Usage||Pre-school,amusement park,garden,shopping mall,public,places etc.|
|Remarks||1. Please check the screws and other catchers regularly to assure
the firm structure.|
2. Please make sure that all the kids play with adult supervision.
3. Blunt objects and acid corrosive liquor are forbidden.
Safety and Maintenance Tips
|All of our outdoor playground and swing sets are innovative,
well-made, and attractive designs that will compliment any
1. How to maintain and clean the indoor playground?
Maintenance: Everyone should take off his shoes when entering the
indoor playground; the EVA mat must be avoided to step by shoes
with high heels.
Cleaning: Use cleaning rag to clean the surface of the indoor
2. Are there any limits about the height? How high do you usually
make? Will it be dangerous if we make it higher than the normal?
The height depends on the area size of your place. We must leave
30cm from the ceiling. Normally, we make two floors 2.8m while
three floors 4.1m. If we have the space to make it higher, it’s
also possible and won’t be dangerous.
3. How long does it take to get a plan or design ? How about the
It depends on the size of your playground. Take a 100m2 indoor
playground as an example, It takes 2-3days to finish an initial
design and about 15days for production. If you have a large or
complex project, it may take a bit longer.
4. How much will your indoor playground cost ?
As the indoor playground is always custom designed and involves
many products and accessories, the price has to be calculated based
on the final design.
5. How can I install it after getting the playground?
Before shipment, we will try to install the frame to make sure it
can be set up, And we will attach some labels on goods and mark the
length of pipe for instruction. What’s more , we will offer you the 3D installation instruction(some
manufacturers can’t provide it ) and teaching video. Our professional technician also can be sent to your site if you
need, and we will sign an installation contract with you.