PCNL Percutaneous Nephrostomy Kit Puncture Needle Peel Away Sheath
PCNL kit is used to dilate skin and subcutaneous tissue to
establish a working channel between skin and kidney.
|Item||Puncture needle||Guidewire||Nephrostomy tube||Peel away sheath||Dilator|
1. PTFE coated guidwire allows less friction and higher corrosion
2. Peel away sheath can be teared apart during surgery.
3. Tapered tip allows easy passage of instruments through
1. Select appropriate specification according to surgery.
2. Open the package and take out puncture needle.
3. Penetrate puncture needle through subcutaneous tissue and renal
fascia into the kidney.
4. Withdraw stylet. As soon as the urine flows out of the stylet,it
means a successful puncture.
5. Insert guidewire and keep it in kidney and then draw out the
6.Then make dilator go through guidewire from small size to big
size for dilatation of subcutaneous tissue and renal fascia until
the selected peel away sheath and dilator go into kidney.
7.Draw out the dilator and keep the peel away sheath in the kidney
for establishing percutaneous access into the kidney.
8. Throw away the PCNL kit that has been used.