Women Crossfit Fitness Gym Kettlebell Portable Exercise Easy Carry
Focus on your strength training and get fit faster using the
Fitness Gear PVC Kettlebell Set. Each kettlebell is sand-filled
with a soft vinyl exterior for comfort and protection from floor
scratches when not in use. The wide handles are easy to grip as you
perform exercises and comfortably fits two hands so you can perform
better swings. Switch up your regular routine by increasing
resistance using the Fitness Gear Kettlebell Set.
- DURABLE CAST IRON WITH VINYL COATED FINISH: High-quality solid cast
iron kettlebell wrapped with colored vinyl to prevent corrosion,
reduce noise, increase durability, protect flooring, enhance
appearance, and easy to clean.
- COMFORTABLE GRIPPING & PERFECT FOR ANYONE: Smooth surfaces,
textured wide handle gives a better & secure, non-slip grip for
complete control. Easy for holding, especially with both hands to
do the same movement. Ideals for anyone who want to improve fitness
with the wide range of kettlebell weights.
- BODYBUILDING & BURNING CALORIES: Our vinyl coated kettlebell is
suitable for energy-intensive exercises, boosts muscles’ power, and
body endurance. Used for swings, deadlifts, squats & double
kettlebell squats, get-ups & snatches, push-ups to correct
muscle imbalances, build strength and work out the body parts
including biceps, shoulders, and legs.
- FLAT BOTTOM: The vinyl kettlebell with a flat base prevents
rolling, easier to upright storage, works as a great safety
precaution as well. It fits to hold in push-up position, renegade
rows, mounted pistol squats & other exercises requiring
kettlebell with a flat bottom.
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY AND 60-DAY FREE RETURN: When you buy our
PVC coated kettlebell, you can relax to know that it comes with a
comprehensive warranty policy. Help you enjoy experiences with your
- Three concave kettlebells used for full body sculpting, toning and
- Made of soft vinyl outer shell and the interior is filled with sand
- Features ergonomic design and wide grip handle for comfort as
- Allows you to rest your forearm comfortably with a concave design
- Extra-wide handle fits two hands and allows you to perform swings
- Soft shell exterior protects floors and prevents any surface marks
when not in use
- Ideal for toning or defining muscles and adding exercise resistance
- Includes: 5 lb kettlebell, 8 lb kettlebell and 10 lb kettlebell
- Product Dimensions - 5 lb Kettlebell: 7” L x 4” W x 7.5” H
- Product Dimensions - 8 lb Kettlebell: 7.62” L x 4.62” W x 8.5” H
- Product Dimensions - 10 lb Kettlebell: 7.62” L x 4.62” W x 8.5” H
- Total Product Weight: 23 lbs
- For residential use only
Mold size Chart
What do kettlebells do to your body?
Most kettlebell workouts include squats, lunges, crunches, and
other moves that work your abs and other core muscles. Arms: Yes.
The kettlebell is used as a weight for arm exercises like
single-arm rows and shoulder presses. ... Using a kettlebell for a
dead lift helps tone your back muscles.
Can you lose weight with kettlebells?
Kettlebell training is certainly demanding and calorie-intensive,
but even so, losing weight will be tough with no dietary changes.
Were you to train for the above three hours or more and cut 250
calories from your daily food intake, this could double your weight
loss to 1 pound per week
What weight kettlebell should I get?
Kettlebell weight is most frequently measured in kilograms rather
than pounds. They start at 4 kg and move up in 4-kg increments. The
most widely used sizes for general fitness are 4 kg up to 24 kg.
Most people should start with a kettlebell weight of between 8 kg
and 16 kg.
A beginner female should start with an 8-kg bell, as the 4 kg is
not heavy enough to provide a solid weight lifting effect for most
women. Women with more weight lifting experience and fitness can
start with a 12-kg bell.
A beginner male will do best with a 12 or 16-kg bell, depending on
current fitness level. If you are familiar with weight training and
moving with weight, then 16 kg can be appropriate. If you are new
to strength training, a 12 kg will suit your needs better.
Some kettlebells allow you to increase the weight by 2-kg
increments by screwing an additional weight into the bottom of the
kettlebell. This can give you greater flexibility with your
workouts and also help you move up in size more gently.
Additionally, the handle size varies from one manufacturer to
another. If you are new to strength training or have small hands,
check to see if the kettlebells you are comparing have different
handle sizes for different weights and buy accordingly.
You may want to purchase some gym chalk to use with your
kettlebell, as this can improve your grip on the handle. Expect to
take some time to develop your grip strength and try to use your
kettlebell without gloves, as these can sometimes mask the use of
Some kettlebells have a colored vinyl coating. This can protect
your floors and provide an easy way to identify different weights.
Finally, if your new kettlebell has a very slippery handle, you can
gently sandpaper the handle to help chalk stick to its surface