SM-10S Honor 2
brushless motor Light weight design e scooter 3 wheel enclosed
Why choose this one?
- Easy to assemble and disassemble.
Simple for all, especially the elderly, and easy to go anywhere
especially indoors or any place where the Segway is not allowed,
including narrow, crowded homes, public areas, and over steps and
|No.||SM-10S Honor 2|
|Net weight/Gross weight||22 KG/26 KG|
|Battery Type||Freego Lithium-ion 36V, 7.8 AH|
|Charging Time||2-4 hours|
|Range (riding distance)||20-30km|
|Power Adapter||Input 100V-240V, 50/60HZ Universial|
|Power Adapter info||Output DC42V, 2A|
Freego is a world-class producer of advanced personal
transportation products and solutions. Freego outstanding products
can boost you productivity and reduce costs. Freego is dedicated
and desired to improve customer satisfactions through the use of
advanced technology and the commitment to innovation, quality,
value, and design. Product developed from Freego group with its
most advanced digital technology, strong R&D department and
well trained production team have helped to produce state-of-art
It is a well designed product for elders. We also believe it will
be the future transportations. This product helps old people walk
without putting too much effort. It brings efficiency and green
lifestyle to you. Your daily driving experience is going to make
this world a greener place.
SM-10S Honor 2
I . How to Choose A Reliable Supplier?
1. You should respect a good brand and study their history.
2. Study the price of parts and labor cost in Shen zhen and try to
more profit to your supplier
3. Get to know more about your supplier. like the history,
reputation of the owner, his education level, birth place and
4. Do a factory check. visit them to see how many people they have,
and their company size and culture. feel it if you can find
something active and honor.
II.How to Do Business in Your Local Market?
1. Check your local market and do a pricing check. How much does it
sell and where do they sell, and how many can they sell in a month
or a year? who will be your competitors?
2. Check the policy, rules of your local customs. Find the cost of
import tax, VAT and the import procedure.
3. Make a good workable plan for marketing, sell quantity, pricing
and warehouse, sales team and after-sales policy and then calculate
how much money you need to prepare for your new business. Usually,
i suggest USD50,000 at least.
III. What Is The Procedure for A Purchasing Plan?
1. Get to know the retail price and competitors.
2. Find right supplier: pay much attention to quality, price,
delivery time and their long-term business plan.
3. Order samples to test quality and market. Generally takes 1
4. Find some dealers who will sell for you and prepare your first
order. Generally takes 2- 3 months.
5. Find real dealers (shopping malls, small shops) and sign
contract with them for long-term supply cooperation. Generally 1-3
6.Make marketing plan for 1 year and prepare orders and tell your
supplier your plan for marketing for their suggestion so that they
can help you more.