CE Approved FFP1 Save Mask ,Disposable Respirator Mask ,Non Woven
1 . Descriptions
MX-2005 FFP1 Dust Mask with adjustable aluminum nose clip makes
wearing more sealless leakage .
Filters solid and liquid aerosols. Single-use.
Conical shape. Adjustable nosepiece. Soft nose pad.
Double elastic headband.
2 . Warning
- The user should be trained in the fitting and should be aware of
the instructions for using prior to donning the respirator.
- Use in adequately ventilated areas,which are not deficiency of
- Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than
- Do not use the mask in explosive environment.
- The mask must be fitted correctly to ensure the level of protection
expected is achieved.
- The facila hairs or heards and certain facial charactrtistics may
reduce the effectiveness of the mask.
- For mask mark marked “NR”,the particle filtering half mask shall
not be used for more than one shift.
3 . Expiry date and packing
If maintained as per storage instructions , products can be used up
to 5 years from date of manufacture.
The package of this cup mask with valve is 20pcs/box , 20box/carton and the size of the carton is 64.5*54*27cm.
4 . Mask CE Quality Standards
This product has been tested according to the following European
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering
half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing,
marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal
Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
- EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified
body n°0086.The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on
internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under
surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
5 . Directions for use
- Cup respirator in one hand with nosepiece at fingertips,allow
headbands to hang freely below hand.
- Hold respirator under chin,with nose piece up
- Locate the upper strap across the crown of the head and the lower
strap below the ears.
- Strap must not be twisted
- Using both hands,mould nose clip to the shape of the lower part of
the nose to ensure a close fit and good seal.Pinching the nose clip
using only one hand may result in less effective respirator
- The seal of the respirator on the face should be fit-checked before
entering the workplace.
- If the user feels the bottom strap is too loose and it is not
possible to achieve a satisfactory fit of the mask a knot can be
tied in the strap.
6 . Discard and replace the mask if:
- The mask is removed whilst in the contaminated area.
- Clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulties.
- The mask becomes damaged.
- For respirators protecting against vapours,the smell of vapours
present becomes derectable.
7 . More pictures