VAPE Button CNC Machining Ultem 1000 Alkali Proof Strong Fatigue
This is an Ultem machined button for VAPE. When Ultem materials
used on VAPE products, the weight of ULTEM machined button is 10~20
times lighter than that of traditional plastic parts. At the same
time, ULTEM machined button conforms to the requirements of
combustible, smoke concentration and toxicity. The use of ULTEM
machined button for VAPE is very frequent. The fatigue resistance
of ULTEM materials is very strong. For cyclic loading or swaying
parts, fatigue is an important design consideration. In addition,
ULTEM machined button has excellent actual impact resistance and
static stability, and has good service life.
Reayoung Machining Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer of CNC
machining ultem for OEM and ODM parts. And have through the ISO
9001: 2008 quality certification system, our workshop is located in
Guangming Shenzhen. Our CNC workshop covers an area of more than
2600 square meters, which can produces machined ultem parts. The
parts we produce are used in medical, automobile,
telecommunications, electronics and other industries. Welcome to
contact us if you need CNC machining services.
Fast delivery is our advantage. We can finish the sample in 3 days.
If you need, we can finish sample machining in one day, and also
provide emergency machining service. Our factory offers 2~3 CNC
Milling Center, which is specially used for machining samples. The
workers in our factory are divided into two groups to ensure that
the machine is producing the product for 24 hours.
1 Our Factory Equipment Capabilities
- CNC Machinig Center, 3 Axis, 4 Axis.
- CNC Lathe, Lathe, CNC Turning Centers, Horizontal 8/12-position
- Milling Machine
- Grinding Machine
- Drill Press
- Tapping Center
- Rotary Indexer
2 Material ( Machining Metal )
- Aluminum 6061, 6061-T6, 6063, 7075, 5052, 2024, 2017.
- Copper, Brass, Bronze, Phosphor Bronze. ( C10100, C10200, C11000,
C12200, C26000, C27000, C28000, C33000, C220, C510, C630 )
- Stainless Steel 303, 304, 316 ( 1.4305, 1.4301 )
- Steel Ordinary carbon structural Steel, Quality carbon structural
steel, cast steel, Iron. (Q195, Q215, Q235, Q255, 10#, 20#, 35#,
45#, 718H, S136, SKD11 )
Machining Plastic :
Delrin (Black, White, Blue, Red, Yellow), Nylon, Neoflon, PTFE,
PTFE, Ultem, Torlon, Peek, Acrylic, PMMA, PC, Polycarbonate, PAI,
PPS, PA, PVDF, POM, PA, PET, PEI, PE, PVC, PP, ABS, PEP, PS, PSF,
PI, PMMI, PABM.
3 Machining Processes
- CNC Milling and CNC Turning
- CNC Milling
- CAM Programming
- sheet metal fabrication
- Thread Turning / Milling threading
4 Part Size ( CNC Milling and CNC Turning )
- CNC Milling Parts ( Max ) : Length 1030mm, Width 800mm, Height
- CNC Turning Parts (Max ): Diamter 680mm, Length 750mm. The size of
the above parts are machined in the workshop.
5 Tolerance: 0.01mm. Minority size: 0.005mm. The measuring instrument can
measure the dimension precision: 0.01mm.
6 Secondary Services of Machining Parts
- Plating Zinc Color ( Machining Steel parts )
- Anodize, Anodize color ( Black, Clear, Red, Blue,Yellow, Etc. ),
Hard Anodize, Hard Anodize PTFE. ( Machining Aluminum )
- Electroless Nickel ( Machining Aluminum parts, Machining Stainless
Steel parts, Machining brass parts )
- Passivation ( Machining Stainless Steel parts )
- Sand Blasting ( Machining Aluminum parts )
- Brushed ( Machining Aluminum parts , Machining Stainless Steel parts )
- Bluing and Blackening ( Machining Steel parts )
- Trivalent Chromium Process ( Machining Aluminum parts )
- Welding,brazing and soldering.
- Centerless Grinding and Burnishing
7 CNC machining advantages are:
① A large number of tooling can be reduced and the machined parts
with complicated shapes do not require complicated tooling. If you
want to change the shape and size of parts, only need to modify the
parts machining procedures for new product development and
② The machining quality is stable, the machining accuracy is high,
the repeatability is high, and it is suitable for the machining
requirements of the aircraft.
③ The production efficiency is higher under the condition of multi
variety and small batch production, which can reduce the time of
production preparation, machine tool adjustment and process
inspection, and reduce the cutting time due to the use of the
optimum cutting amount.
④ Machinable conventional methods are difficult to process complex
surfaces, and can even process some unobservable machining parts.