Wind Resistant Metal Steel Sheet Light Steel Structure Building For
1. Product material parameter
|High streng bolt||M20, 10.9s|
|Column(Q345B)||Square tube250*250*10*10 Square tube250*250*5*5|
|Roof frame beam(Q345B)||HN294X200X8X12|
|Floor main beam(Q345B)||HN294X200X8X12|
|Floor secondary beam(Q345B)||HN244X175X7X11|
|Staircases(Q235B)||H200X200X6X8+5mm chequered plate|
|Roof tile||75mm rock wool,color sheet both sides 0.426mm|
|Wall panel||75mm rock wool,color sheet both sides 0.426mm|
|Zinc steel handrails||Square tube80X40+40+30+20|
|Trimming||1.0mm galvanized sheet, color steel sheet|
2. About this building
Whether you’re expanding your current business or starting a new
venture in the industrial sector, a metal or steel building from
TPA Housing steel structure building is your solution. At the core
of our success is a team of dedicated, skilled engineers who will
provide you with a high quality product. They will take the time to
help you design and achieve your vision. Industrial buildings such
as warehouses, welding shops and heavy equipment storage facilities
require durability and that’s exactly what you get when you
purchase one of our steel buildings. No building is too large and
no requirement is too complex.
3. Advantage of steel structure construction
Following are a list of advantages of steel structure construction
1. Steel is a highly durable metal. It can withstand a considerable
amount of external pressure. Hence, steel structures are earthquake
resistant whereas concrete structures are brittle. Concrete is not
as resistant as steel.
2. Steel structures have a good load carrying capacity unlike
concrete structures, which have a low load carrying capacity.
3. Steel is a tensile metal. It has a high strength to weight
ratio. Steel structures weigh 60% lesser than concrete.
4. Steel structures can be made without a foundation but this is
not applicable to concrete structures as they are heavy.
5. The construction process is faster with steel structures as they
are easy to erect. This contributes to faster project completion.
On the other hand, concrete construction is time-consuming.
6. Having a good scrap value also makes structural steel a better
option than concrete which has practically no scrap value.
7. Steel structures can be easily fabricated and mass produced.
They are so versatile that they can be easily assembled,
disassembled and replaced. Steel structures can be modified even
for last minute changes.
8. Another advantage of steel structures is that they can be
constructed off-site by professional steel fabricators and then
assembled on site.
9. Steel structures are an eco-friendly option as they are easily
recyclable. This means you get to save money in waste management.
10. Lastly, steel structures are easy to transport as they are
lightweight. Steel structure construction is a safe option, there
are no health hazards of using steel structures in construction.
4. Basic Design Requirements: design Load: (very important)
1. Snow load:
2. Wind load:
3. Seismic magnitude:
4. Middle Column allowed or not:
5. Project location:
6. Length (side wall, m):
7. Width (end wall, m):
8. Wall Height (eave, m):
9. Mezzanine or not? And usage:
5. A steel structure building can also be used for:
1) Industrial Buildings
2) Manufacturing Facilities
4) Construction Equipment Storage
5) Machinery Storage
6) Tool Storage
7) Warehouse Expansion
8) & More, tell us about your needs here!
6. Drawings & Quotation:
1) Customized design is welcomed.
2) As long as you like, we can design and provide drawings for you.
3) In order to give you an exactly quotation and drawings, please
let us know length, width, eave height and local weather. We will
quote for you promptly.
Our drawings are as follows:
7.Loading pictures reference
Door and window will packed safety to prevent damage. We will
reponsible for all missing components and wrong parts. We will
provide insurance services for shipment to avoid any mistakes.
8. Steel Structure Building materials and accessories
9. Steel structure installation picture for reference
We’d love to hear from you, get In touch with us!