TS series Pressure Locking System is used to store and cool the buffer liquid for the double
mechanical seals, operated as a closed circuit. It is able to
compensate the leakage of the buffer liquid at the double
mechanical seals to avoid drying running of the seals, thus improve
the performance and duty life of the seals.
The buffer liquid flows to the Pressure Locking Systemfrom the double mechanical seals with the principle of Thermosiphon
Effect (or by forced circulation), and returns to the seals being
exchanged and cooled.
The TS series Pressure Locking System is built in SS304 or SS316L, with pressure gauge, sight glass, all
necessary connection nozzles and brackets for easy installation.
The tank can be built with or without cooling coil with the purpose
to cool the buffer liquid by cooling water.
|Material||304 or 316|
|Operate pressure||70 Barg|
|Capacity||9L ,12L ,20L|
INSTALLATION & OPERATION:
1) The TS series Pressure Locking System should be installed 1-2 meter higher than the seals.
2) Buffer liquid can be any type of liquid, as long as it is low
viscosity, good lubrication and heat transfer abilities. It is
suggested using DI water in case water is use.
3) Pressure in the TS series Pressure Locking System should be 0.05~0.1MPa higher than at the double mechanical seals.
Compressed air or nitrogen can be used for pressurization.
4) TS series Pressure Locking System can be with or without the cooling coil. For buffer liquid inlet
temperature higher than 80 degree Celsius, the cooling water is
necessary to be applied.
1) Fill the buffer liquid until it is full before the operation of
TS series Pressure Locking System.
2) Always watch out the liquid level at the sight glass. Refilling
of the buffer liquid is required when the level drops to the low
level (when the level is lower than the inlet).
3) Half of the buffer liquid should be drained at a regular basis
depending on the operation frequency to drain away the
sedimentation at the tank bottom, and refill the buffer liquid.
buffer vessel double Mechanical sealing auxiliary cooling system is
used for series sealing, providing buffer for sealing, taking away
heat, reducing sealing surface temperature, improving sealing
lubrication condition, creating an ideal working environment for
sealing, thus greatly improving mechanical seal reliability .
Provide monitoring window or detection alarm device interface, keep
the media does not directly leak to the atmosphere, protect the
Shipping & Payment Terms:
Port of Loading: Shanghai
Shipping Method: DHL,UPS,FEDEX,TNT, etc
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, money gram
◆ OEM/ODM orders are available for our factory
◆ Accept customized mechanical seals according to your drawing or
◆ Small quantity is accepted
◆ Provides excellent quality with competitive price