Non Slip Grip Tape Roll Abrasive Traction Self Adhesive Anti Slip
- Material: PVC & PET and alumium oxide & quartz sand.
- Color: Black, Yellow, White, Clear, Red, Blue, Black Yellow, etc.
- Anti Slip Tape for non slip surface.
- Fit for staircase, treads, steps, ladders, ramps, scaffolding,
- Just remove paper backing to expose aggressive permanent adhesive
- Can be cut to your desired size and shape.
- Help prevent dangerous falls and accidents on slippery floors and
- Strong self-adhesive backing adheres to variety of surface -
tile, stone, concrete, wood.
- Increase safety at home; essential tool for office, shop,
warehouse, school & other public places.
This item is a roll of anti slip tape for non slip surface. Its
anti slip tape is particularly designed for staircase treads,
steps, ladders, ramps, scaffolding, buses, etc. It can be cut to
your desired size & shape. It's easy to use, you just need to
remove paper backing and expose aggressive permanent adhesive for
|Product name||Waterproof Non Skid Grit Tape|
|Material||PVC/PET + Acrylic glue|
|Package||Single shrink or Customized|
|Size||2.5cm x 5m / 5cm x 5m / Customized|
|Temp Resistance||0-80 ºC|
|Advantages||Conform the SGS, Reach certificate|
|Performance||Our acrylic glue, high stick, water resistance of heat-resistant,
no trace, high quality|
The non slip grip tape roll abrasive traction self adhesive anti
slip floor tape makes it ideal for ensuring safety on steps,
walkways, ramps, stairways; in machine shops, work areas, etc.
Adheres well on concrete, tiles, wood, metal and plastic. The anti
slip tapes improve safety of your place and help you to get rid of
the dangerous of slipping.
Easy to Install
1. Preparing the appropriate tools: Rubber hammer, Rubber roller,
Scissors, Hair dryer; Rag;
2. Cutting the tape into the corresponding length for the standby
3. Cutting the right angle of the tape into rounded corners and it
can increase the service life;
4. Cleaning the ground and keep it thoroughly dry;
5. Removing the release paper and paste it on the ground directly;
It must be pasted neatly and the best is once forming;
6. It need to be heated with a hairdryer when the temperature is
below 20 degrees and use a rubber roller to discharge air;
7. Using a rubber hammer to tap the corner position and make sure
it is pasted firmly;
8. Emptying out the gap of the ceramic tile( Remember: Do not stick
the tape to the gap of the tile directly );
9. Don't touch the liquid and don't remove it within 24 hours.