HA6 Heatactive files Assorted Size VO-T3 for root canal treatment
|Product Name||HA-6 ENGINE|
|Length||L21mm & L25mm& L31mm|
|Recommended Rotary Speed||350 RMP|
1. Head : NON cutting edge is good to prevent the steps and
2. Special process : Difference with the niti and niti gold ,
process with the BLUE wire , which could heatative and pre bend .
3. Handle : Each Size has different color to distinguish , used for
preparation root canal
crown ; to bring out the pulp from the root canal; .
4. Recommended Rotary Speed : 350 rmp
Operation Sequence :
1. To be applied in dental treatment after opening crown and
establish the path ;
2. To bring out the filled material in the root canal from V0-V2;
3. To finishing the treatment with T1-T3;
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use .
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use .
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and
treatment . Use it in accordance with the
intended use .
Precautions for use
1. To prevent infection , sterilize the product by autoclave and
make sure sterilization is completed before
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the
general method .
3. Before using , make sure the instruments outside of dental
cavity that there are no deformations ,
scratches and cracks .
4. If the head of product is thin , long or large , there are
possibilities for breaking or twisting . Because of
this , be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage . Also ,
wear a dust protective mask to prevent
inhaling dust .
6. Wear rubber dam etc . to avoid accidental ingestion and falling
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed
applications above .
8. Only for use by dentists .
9. After using , follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste .
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
11. After using , wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush ,
then wash away foreign substances like
adherent body fluids and body tissues .
12. Set the handle plugger to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic
cleaner to avoid working part
13. Use handle plugger with great care to avoid puncturing fingers
because of its possession of sharp-
edged part .
Maintenances and Inspections
1. Autoclave the product sterilized by established method and
Put this product in a sterilization pack (or foil), place it on a
sterilization tray, Autoclave sterilize with reference to the
Period (1) Temperature: 121 ° C. Celsius Time: 20 minutes or more
Period (2) Temperature: 126 ° C. Celsius Time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use a high temperature steam sterilizer including drying,
including 200 ° C. Process.
3. When reusing this product, please sterilize by completely
washing away foreign matter.
4. For the use of medical cleansers, please follow strictly the
manufacturer's instruction manual.
5. If the product is damaged or its performance declines, please
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...|
Competitive Advantage :
1. Imported high quality raw materials
2. High corrosion resistance
3. Better equilibrium and stability of hardness