Pure Anionic Fabric Softener Flakes For Softening / Hydrophilic
- Soft and smooth handle to fabric.
- No damage to the color and whiteness of fabrics
- With low yellowing and low foaming
- Low foaming and excellent antistatic properties
- Competitive price.
it is used in Dyeing industry, Washing house and printing plants
for all kinds of fabrics,Suitable for the finishing treatment of cotton, hemp, silk,
chemical fibre, yarn and blended fabrics; and also for denim and
1. Cold water dilution:
Pour the flakes slowly into water (about 30℃) in the proportion of
5-8%, stir the mixture slowly for 3-5min to split the flakes fully,
and then leave it aside for 2-4hrs. Re-stir slowly to get an even
2. Warm water dilution:
Pour the flakes slowly into room temperature water in the
proportion of 5-8%, stir the mixture slowly for 3-5min to split the
flakes fully, at the same time, heating to 60-70℃. Continue
stirring for 10-15min to get an even paste.
|then drying and tentering|
|then dewatering and drying|
1. Customers are advised to optimize the process for each kind of
machine and fabrics
2. Please perform compatibility test when using this product with
Storage and handle :
--store at a cool, shady and ventilate place
--avoid pressing hard
--shelf life 12 months in the sealed container
Overseas and domestic market:
It is one of best sellers in China, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan,
Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia etc.
Our Main Products:
we are the supplier and producer:
1. textile enzymes: amylase; neutral cellulase enzyme; acid cellulase enzyme; catalase
2. textile auxi: ABS; disperse agent; detergent; softeners; resin; fastness
3. textile specialties: anti pilling agent; APEO remover; organic acid; anti ozone
silicone oil; Spandex protector and so on.