Interior design aluminium decorative wall covering panels
Our company specializing in the creation of decorative perforated
panels used to enhance exterior and interior spaces.
* The combination of reinforced tendons and welding screws makes it
strongly fasten, which enhances the strength of the Aluminum
Curtain-wall Panel and ensures the evenness and shock resistance
during its long-term usage.
* Lightweight and easy to process
* Resistance, anti - corrosion, 3 to 5 times chemical
resistance to common resins;
* Good self - cleaning, high gloss, abundant colors;
* Even coating, various colors
* Heat & Sound Insulation
* Aluminum Curtain-wall Panel is made of high-intensity aluminum
alloy boards, including panels, reinforced stiffeners
and angles. The angles can be shaped either by bending and stamping
directly or by riveting angles on the front-plate
* Perfect cold resistance performance
* Good Thermos Stability with Temperatures up to 350°
- Any interior decoration projects for interior decoration, such as
TV background, cabinet door, exhibition shelf, frame, furniture
skin, ceiling, wall covering screen and so on .
- The background walls of TV, sofa, bed head, vestibule,
staircase,children’s room, study room etc.
- Building decoration for background (exterior ) walls of company
image projection, conference room, teahouse, all kinds of
chain-store, Hotel and restaurants, kindergarten.
- Public space decoration for the walls of VIP Room of stations,
dock, airport, background walls of stadium, movie theater,
photo-shooting house, cinema, and Television board-casting studio,
government office building etc.
Light material, high precision
Any pattern can be made, no need open dies.
easy to clean and maintenance
Good strength than aluminum composite panel
Low production cost, save more material
Fireproof, moisture proof, mould proof
Q: What is PVDF coating and why it is good?
A: PVDF is short for Polyvinylidene fluoride, or polyvinylidene
difluoride is a highly non-reactive and pure thermoplastic
fluoropolymer. It has the combination of flexibility, low weight,
low thermal conductivity, high chemical corrosion resistance, and
Q: Where are our PVDF sources?
A: We use PVDF coating from AkzoNobel, PPG.
The picture of Aluminum Decorative Panels