The instrument is used to test the degree of steel-bar corrosion in
<Based on Code for Acceptance of Constructional Quality of
Concrete Structures> GB50204-2002
1. Two test mode. The potentiometry and gradient method is used to
test steel-bar corrosion which fit for different working field.
2. Permanent reference electrode. Saturated CuSO4 solution is
sealed up completely in reference electrode. Field test keeps
clean, simple and pollution-free operations.
3. Automatic measure environmental temperature. Instrument design
to contain a measure environmental temperature module, it can
measure, record and display environmental temperature quickly no
4. Can save test date. Convenient for laborer data management.
5. Display test result intuitively. Display test result used icon
mode, The icon color is more dark, the steel-bar corrosion is more
serious. User can observe the corrosion degree intuitively.
6. Real USB transmission. Data can be transmitted to computer for
future process and analysis.
7. Powerful data process and analysis software in windows. Software
can display analysis result by spectrum and isoline. Test data can
be export to word or excel easily.
1. Test range: +/-2000 mV;
2. Testing accuracy: +/-1 mV;
3. Test point distance: 1~ 99cm setting;
4. Applicable environmental:
Temperature: -10℃ ~ ＋40℃
EMI: no Strong electromagnetic field
5. Batteries: 6 dry cells,work more than 30 times