Adjustable Grow - Through Supports Set Of 2 Stakes And 3 Rings
Adjustable Grow-Through Plant Supports: Raise the Rings as Peonies
and other Perennials Grow for Season-Long Support
- Keep flowers standing straight and tall, preventing unsightly
- Set them out in spring and stems will grow right up through the
- Part of our line of decorative, adjustable plant supports
- Choice of 3 sizes
Support plants right from the start and throughout the growing
season. Install them in spring, and the grids capture young stems
so they grow straight and tall. As plants grow, the open top rings
corral plants into a tidy yet natural-looking shape. Slide the
rings up or down any time to customize the support to each plant.
The graceful curves and finials provide a finished look to these
high-quality supports. Made from heavy-duty, 1/4" powder-coated
steel stock. Set of 2.
Small supports are 25" H overall with 14" diameter rings, perfect
for first- and second-year perennials including peonies and salvia.
Also great for poppies, some campanula, and globe flowers.
Installed height approximately 20".
Medium supports are 29" H overall with 18" diameter rings, ideal
for gaillardia, veronica, and some asters. Installed height
Large supports are 35" H overall with 22" diameter rings, perfect
for peonies, baptisia, centaurea and other established, taller
perennials. Installed height approximately 30".
- 1/4" powder-coated steel stock (stakes and rings), nylon clips,
- Small supports are 25" H overall with 14" diameter rings
- Medium supports are 29" H overall with 18" diameter rings
- Large supports are 35" H overall with 22" diameter rings
- Finials are 1/2" in diameter
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive