Natural Plant Fungicide Insecticide Hymexazol 70% WP Light Yellow
Heterocycle compound, a systemic bactericide, soil disinfectant, a
plant growth regulator. Used
for cataplexy caused by rot disease, reaphook fungus. Control of
soil-borne diseases caused by
Fusarium, Aphanomyces, Pythium, Corticium and Typhula spp., etc. in
rice, sugar beet, fodder beet,
vegetables, cucurbits, ornamentals, carnations, and forest tree
seedlings. Applied as a soil drench,
at 30-60 g a.i./hl, or by soil incorporation, and also used as a
seed dressing for sugar beet and fodder
beet, at 5-90 g/kg seed. Also exhibits some plant growth
General advice: Consult a physician.
If inhaled. If breathed in, move person into fresh air.
If not breathing, give artificial respiration
In case of skin contact, wash off with soap and plenty of water
In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water for
at least 15 min.
If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting.
|Products name||hymexazol pest control|
|classification||agrochemical/ pesticides/ fungicide|
hymexazol pest control
of hymexazol pest control
- Appearance:light yellow powder;
- Purity:> 98%TC 70%WP ; hymexazol pest control
- Solubility:(98%TC in 25℃) 85g/Lin water,
- Stability: Keep in cool and dry place for 2 years.
|application of hymexazol pest control|
- hymexazol pest control is applied as a soil drench, a seed dressing
or by soil incorporation. Fungicide and soil disinfectants
- It is believed that the compound has a synergistic effect on
endogenous auxin, thereby promoting root growth.
- This in turn leads to increased cold resistance, reduced flooding
damage and a reduction in the phytotoxic effects of some
- The product can be used as a seed treatment to control soil-borne
diseases such as Aphanomyces cochlioides, for which no alternatives
are available, in sugar beet.
- low toxic, Environment friendly
|package||hymexazol pest control :1kg/aluminum foil bag, 25kg/drum.|
|Storage||Keep hymexazol pest control in cool and dry place.|
Packaging & Shipping
|Package of hymexazol pest control|
|1kg Al.Foil bag or container,25kg/drum,(98%TC 70%WP ) of hymexazol
|Delivery by courier:Within 3 working days after receipt of payment;|
|Shipment by sea:Within 21 working days after receipt of deposit or