Permanent Makeup Tattoo Topical Anesthetic Fast Numbing Cream 30g
|Model No.|| AN - 06|
|Net Weight|| 30g|
|Advantage|| Maximum Strength|
|Description|| Non-Oily And Water-Based|
|Features|| Pain Away Fast,long Lasting |
1) Maximum Strength!Water Based, Non-Oily,
2) One 30 gram tube covers approximately 6" X 6" area on your
3) Use as many tubes as needed to cover the entire area of
4) Removes unnecessary pain from Needles, Tattooing, Body
Piercing, Laser, Tattoo Removal, Laser Hair Removal, Waxing,
1) SuperNumb is topical anesthetics that helps numb the skin
from pain of minor procedures, such as tattooing, laser, cosmetic,
waxing, piercing, vaccination, etc.
2) SuperNumb cream works by blocking the pain signal sent by
the nerve endings on the skin. When applied to the procedure area
as directed a feeling of numbness will follow.
3) It is very important that the application instructions are
followed as directed. You need to leave the cream and plastic wrap
on the area for at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled procedure.
Skin typically remains numb for 1 – 4 hours once cream is removed
from treated area.
4) The numbing effect depends on the skin type and the
location on the body. For best result, use one 30g tube which
covers approximately 6” x 6” area of your skin.
5) For a long procedure lasting hours over large areas apply
numbing cream over the entire work area then remove in sections as
1) Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with
soap and water. Dry area completely.
2) Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub
3) After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of
cream (1/8" or 3-5 mm thick) over the area.
4) Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap) and keep
warm. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and
keeps the cream from drying out.
5) Leave cream and wrap in place for 2 hours before
procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas;
apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in
sections as procedure progresses.
6) Skin typically remains numb for 1 - 4 hours once cream is
removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on
Its possible side effects are likely to include swelling or redness
at the application site, unusual
sensations on skin or pale skin. Severe to rare side effects may
include allergic reactions like hives,
rash, itchiness, facial swelling, and difficulty in breathing or
tightness in the chest.
Medicines affect different people in different ways. If you
experience any unusual effects while using,
stop and contact you medical provider immediately. Treatment should
be symptomatic and supportive.