We supply high quality natural latex condoms, the latex are all
import from Thailand and Malaysia, products are strictly produces
according ISO4074, 100% PIN HOLE TEST.
1. Product description of OEM natural condom
A woman can get pregnant if a man’s sperm reaches one of her eggs
(ova). Contraception tries to stop this happening by keeping the
egg and sperm apart or by stopping egg production. One method of
contraception is the condom.
2. Certificate: EN ISO13485 / CE
3. Implementation of the standards: GB7544-2009/ISO4074:2002
4. Quality Inspection (Following tests guarantee the quality of our
1) Pin Hole Test: 100% individually electronically tested
2) Tensile Test
3) Airburst Test
4) Water Leakage Test
5) Package Integrity Test
6) Aging Test
1. Important: Each condom only can be used once.
2.Condoms should be stored below 25 centigrade degree in the shade
drying, and should be placed in the packaging, so as to avoid
condoms by mechanical damage or sunlight.
|1.Style||Plain / Ribbed / Dotted / Flavor / Spike|
|2.Raw material||Natural latex|
|6.Lubrication oil||350mg~800mg(square foil pack);|
|250mg~400mg(rectangular foil pack);|
|7.Aluminum foil||Square pack / rectangular pack / bubble pack|
|8.Colors||natural or required by clients|
|9.Fragrance||Rose / Banana / Strawberry / Lemon etc|
How a condom works
Condoms are a barrier method of contraception. They stop sperm from
reaching an egg by creating a physical barrier between them.
Condoms can also protect against STIs if used correctly during
vaginal, anal and oral sex.
It's important that the man's penis does not make contact with the
woman's vagina before a condom has been put on. This is because
semen can come out of the penis before a man has fully ejaculated
(come). If this happens, or if semen leaks into the vagina while
using a condom, seek advice about emergency contraception from your
GP or contraception clinic. Also, consider having an STI test.
How to use a condom
- take the condom out of the packet, taking care not to tear it with
jewellery or fingernails – do not open the packet with your teeth
- place the condom over the tip of the erect penis
- if there's a teat on the end of the condom, use your thumb and
forefinger to squeeze the air out of it
- gently roll the condom down to the base of the penis
- if the condom won't roll down, you're probably holding it the wrong
way round – if this happens, throw the condom away because it may
have sperm on it, and try again with a new one
- after sex, withdraw the penis while it's still erect – hold the
condom onto the base of the penis while you do this
- remove the condom from the penis, being careful not to spill any
- throw the condom away in a bin, not down the toilet
- make sure the man's penis does not touch his partner's genital area
- if you have sex again, use a new condom